Goku vs Kenshiro Goku vs Kenshiro

Hey man great job

Hey, I know you put a lot of time into this ....so I have to give you 5/5 and 10/10. Great job...keep it up.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Hey Man

I realize how much effort it takes to do this stuff. Get the next movie out when you can. Ive watched the entire series so far and notice how to try to step it up a notch everytime. I appreciate your hard work yo. Im struggling hard to try to do a series of my own and trying to get sounds and doin all the action scripting, specially when you dont know how to do all of it , is time consuming. All I can say is keep entertaining everyone, and your name will get out there, its the only way to go as long as you continue in the direction your're going. Its more then just knowing how to use flash, its your creative mind that makes this stand out. Keep this up my friend and you'll only explode to the world.

Karson M. Demo Reel 11/2/13 Karson M. Demo Reel 11/2/13

lol First 15 secs were hilarious! Im dying watchin this. On a serious note great stuff man. I need voices for The Worlds Strongest. I could definitely use some help on alot of voices. check me out if you want man. I need voices!!!

(CHS) Unyielding Edge (CHS) Unyielding Edge

YOU ALRDY KNOW THAT THE VIDEO WILL BE MADE MY SON

Youve done well Dragon-son.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, i had to do a piece like this, haven't done one in a long time.

Adjeye-3 ~ Charge failed! Adjeye-3 ~ Charge failed!

Hey man I like this

I think this great trance. Im not good at writing music like this , its hard for me sometimes because always fall back into my old style. 3:28 had a unique breakdown and I believe I could use this in a video, or in a game.

Adjeye responds:

Thanks! And you are ofcorse aloud to use this in your flash. And, I still need to update the bug at 3:27 :P.

Asuka Shikinami Langley Asuka Shikinami Langley

Hey nice and smooth. Really clean.

Diives responds: